The LINDSAY project is featured in the Summer 2012 issue of the UCalgary Medicine Magazine.
During summer 2012, the LINDSAY Virtual Human eLearning Software has been featured in the media. Here is a brief list of these publications.
- LINDSAY: The future of medical education (MedicalXpress | 07.16.12)
- Virtual human 3D software provides visual training for U of C students (Metro Calgary | 07.16.12)
- New medical tool honours U of C student’s memory (CBC News | 07.16.12)
- LINDSAY: Virtual Human (Global Calgary | 07.16.12)
- LINDSAY Is The Future Of Medical Education (redOrbit | 07.16.12)
- LINDSAY: The future of medical education (Eurekalert | 07.16.12)
Emily Ng’s article in The Gauntlet describes LINDSAY as a new tool for medical students, offering virtual 3D human anatomy complementary to textbooks.